|           HOME           |           RECIPES           |           TIPS & TRICKS           |          

Saturday, June 8, 2013

Lemon Butter Cookies

Can I just say that I love Pinterest? I get some pretty awesome ideas from there! The only bad part about it is that every time I get a good idea now, Matt asks, "did you get that idea from Pinterest?" No! I'm capable of original thought, ok?!

Today is not one of those days haha. This is a recipe I unashamedly stole from Pinterest and it turned out so yummy that I had to share it with you. For the recipe, I'll direct you to the original blog where this came from 80 Breakfasts: Lemon Butter Cookies. My blog is just for fun, but I know some people rely on traffic to make money from their blogs so that's why I'm routing you to the source.

Anyhow, as you can see, mine didn't come out as awesome looking as the original. But, I'm sure they tasted just as good! hehe 



I think I'm suffering from Pinterest Stress ha!

On a side note... I didn't have fleur de sel (which is essentially a fancy kind of salt, and really expensive!) so I just used 1/2 tsp of table salt. Fleur de sel is a large flake salt like kosher salt, so that's why I used half as much of the regular table salt.

No comments:

Post a Comment